Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Project Life - Week 41

A few weeks ago, I found out that I was selected to join Ali Edwards' first digital creative team. I'm thrilled to say the least! It's only been a few weeks, but I already love working with the other ladies on the team, sharing ideas and finding inspiration in each other's work. Once you find other people who love memory keeping as much as you do, there's an instant bond. And so many of them are international! (Hello, Canada!!)

One of the perks of being on the creative team is access to Ali's digital supplies. I tried not to go overboard with my new access to so many great brushes, but I counted SEVEN of Ali's brushes on my layout this week. Ha! I guess I did go a bit overboard. I just love them all too much. 

Here's week 41 (Oct. 5- 11). Products listed at the end. :-)






  • Most of the digital brushes can be found HERE, except for the heart one, which I bought forever ago and use ALL THE TIME which you can find HERE.
  • That gold leafy paper is a FREE kit you can get from Pixels and Company if you like their page on Facebook! It's part of a mini kit called Me Time: Part 3 find HERE
  • That plus card I made by downloading a free desktop background from HERE then putting it into a 3x4 card in photoshop
  • Free autumn print from Studio Calico found HERE (get it! and frame it!)
  • That gold plaid paper is from a kit I just bought (on sale for $3.50) from Pixels and Company called My Tribe. Cute paper and elements. Found HERE

3 comments :

  1. Hi from a new follower! I love your pages - so clean and pretty! And I love the fact that you are just starting with your new blog - congrats! You've inspired me to start a memory keeping blog of my own. Maybe I'll get to be part of Ali's creative team next time around! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cindy! Thanks so much. Come back and comment when your new blog is up- I'd love to check it out!

      Delete
  2. Recording studio las vegas I am impressed. I don't think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. You are truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog you have got here.

    ReplyDelete